Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thank God for my parents!

I had an epiphany. Seriously, I was thinking about the choices I have made and where I am now because of them. Without the guidance, love and support of my parents growing up I would not be the woman of strength that I am today.

There are many decisions that I could have made differently that probably would have put me in a place where I wouldn't want to be. But I had confidence enough in myself to know what I did and didn't need and what I would and wouldn't accept for myself and what I was capable of doing on my own.

So, thanks Mom and Dad and Capelli for all that you have done to guide me, strengthen me, encourage me, and for the occassional kick in the pants. :-) Without that I would not be marrying the love of my life in 37 days. I would not be the successful career woman that I am. I would not be the loving and strong mom that I am. But above all, I would not be the Child of God that I am.

Thank you Lord for all the support you have place in my path. Lord bless them, keep them, and draw them closer to you each day.

AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment