Friday, January 16, 2009

This is the new me

OK, so not literally the new ME... but this is the new place that expresses ME... where you can get to know me.

I've been thinking for a while now about switching over from my Myspace blog to a blogging website and finally got the push I needed. My WONDERFUL brother (well, in-law anyway, but neither of us really think of it that way) has decided to get rid of Myspace in all it's insanity, drama, and underaged postings of half nakedness. I myself hold onto it only as a means of connecting with those far, far away since my migration to the southernmost parts of Georgia. I fully intend to keep my Myspace alive and well, but you probably won't see any new blogs there other than to note that you can view my blog here. But, I digress. He enjoys reading my blog, so for that reason I finally decided to bite the bullet and make a move.

[BTW, C, you are very welcome for the shout out and for moving this thing so you don't have to hold on to yet another account just to read my silly ramblings. Now I just need to come up with a better call sign for you than just C :-)]

I won't dally any longer as break time is up. But expect more to come. I'm hoping there is a means to post or import my backlog of blogs from Myspace here, as I'm kind of fond of my past musings. If anyone has any info on how to go about that, give me a shout.

Blessings,

Mrs JD

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Welcome to Blogger World. Swing over by mine soon and say hi! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Im liking your new home! Another great way to stay "in touch" and connected, as it were. Looking forward to your future posts, and thank you for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete